We have all experienced these days at some time or another. I am going to keep this short and sweet.
- I go for a walk. Sunshine and fresh air and appreciating the wonders of creation.
2. Turn up the volume and dance. Music will lift your mood.
3. Write it out. Journaling is a great way to work through issues or problems and journaling allows you to be fully present and aware of how you are feeling. Never underestimate the power of the pen.:)
4. Exercise, you knew this would be one of my coping strategies. The saying “movement is medicine” resonates with me and I have proven it to work and lift my mood.
5. I will typically call my mom. You are never too old to need your mom. 🙂
What do you do when you are having a bad day? Please share in the comments.
I am always here cheering you on.